Lighthouse fostering is an independent organisation that was started by foster carers and care leavers, Lighthouse Fostering takes and ensure that children and carers are at the heart of all that we do.
- All our carers receive extensive internal and external training.
- Lighthouse Fostering is a organisation where we don’t put profit before the welfare of our carers or children.
- We are an indepenent, friendly organisation and we will get to know you and your family personally, you won’t feel like just a number in a large corporate machine.
- An experienced staff team: Our social workers each have over twenty years’ experience and you will benefit from their extensive expertise.
- Lighthouse Fostering was started by foster carers and young people who had been in care, so we really understand fostering.
- Each carer receives 20 nights paid respite.
- We offer a quick and efficient transfer scheme.
- We pay a higher than average professional fee.